When choosing a house, it’s important to ensure that it suits all your preferences. After all, it’s going to be home for you and your family. However, finding your perfect house can be a daunting task. That’s why Lifeway Homes was founded 14 years ago to make the house buying process easier for people searching for a new home. If you’re looking for a house in Oklahoma, we will walk you through the entire process until you own a home. We deal with many types of houses, including modular homes in Oklahoma.
What are Modular Homes?
Modular homes, like manufactured houses, are built inside factories. But, there are some main differences between these two types of housing. Modular homes:
- Are constructed in sections at factories
- Have the sections transported to the building site where they are then joined together
- Should be constructed to conform to all state, regional, and local building codes found at the location of the building site
- The longevity of modular houses should be the same as that of site-built homes
Lifeway Homes partners with companies that produce great modular homes in Oklahoma. As a result, we offer expertly crafted modular houses. We also provide affordable housing, so you’ll find you the best deals for your budget range.
Reasons to Consider Buying a Modular Home
Here's why you should consider purchasing a modular house:
- Modular homes take less time to put in place compared to site-built homes. After the process of choosing a floorplan, design, and features that you desire in your home, it doesn’t take long before your house is transported to your chosen site.
- The value of modular homes increases over time, so it’s a great investment.
- It’s common for a modular house to cost you much less per square foot compared to site-built homes.
- A modular house can be installed on any land. It does not face the many restrictions that some areas place on manufactured homes.
If you have been wondering whether a modular home is the right choice for you, our experts at Lifeway Homes can help you make a decision. We have been dealing with modular houses for over a decade now, and we’ll use our experience to guide you in finding the perfect design and style that matches your needs.
How Can You Get the Best Modular Home in Oklahoma?
There are several manufacturing companies that build modular homes in the state of Oklahoma. To get the best of their products, it’s advisable to hire the services of a home buying company who are experienced in sourcing homes directly from the manufacturers. Such a company has knowledge of which home manufacturer utilizes quality building materials, excellent designs, and expert craftsmanship.
For Best Modular Home Offers
Lifeway Homes is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which gives us familiarity with the housing industry in the state. With this knowledge, we can professionally guide you towards the best modular homes in Oklahoma. Call us today on 918-621-4663 and fast track your modular home buying process.Modular Homes Oklahoma
View Larger Map